Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Updates....


Here's a picture of my wall. I registered today and I got everything I wanted except for one Grad Advisor... but that's alright. I'm taking two art history classes and a writing class called Text Off the Page. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully having two art history classes won't be too much for me to handle...

Today a gentleman with a suitcase and a 40 ouncer said hi to me... I smiled and he said "there you go honey!" and started laughing... It made my evening.

I walked to Whole Foods on Ashland to buy some organic Soy Ginger sauce. My friend Julie made dumplings for Easter appetizers and brought this sauce to dip them in. It was all yummy!

I find I'm having a bit of trouble staying on track with my eating... I'm trying, but not as hard as I was before I hit goal. I just have to be in control.

No comments: