Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I HEART BEER!


Well, actually I don't heart it as much as I used to... but today as I was walking around the magnificent mile (which really isn't THAT magnificent but it will do), I stopped by the new Dominick's store to check things out. The store is supposed to cater to those people of a certain lifestyle (not me) with more disposable income and not a lot of time to prepare food etc... (big ass wine selection, large selection of prepare ahead meals, fancy sandwiches...). When I was looking at the beer selection I was pleased to find Redhook ESB ON SALE! I saw some Redhook Blond Ale at Binny's Beverage Depot the other day, but I passed on it because if I'm going to get beer, I'm going to get something I really like (like Alaskan Amber which you can't find anywhere here except on Alaska Airline flights out of O'hare but then you have to fork over $5.00 a bottle.

Anyways.... I splurged and bought some and here's a picture of one of the bottles.

Ick.. I keep getting a whiff of B.O. but it's not me, I checked... Okay, I guess that's it for now. Oh, except that I checked out the following DVD's from the Library; The Return of the King, My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Malena (Italian film...). I suppose I better start watching.

xo
Jen

No comments: