Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Theme Parks and Katie Couric

This morning I am contemplating the career moves of Katie Couric... is it a good idea for her to leave the Today show? I'm not sure, Howard Stern seems to think it's a death sentence for her. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I've heard (according to Access Hollywood) that Meredith Vierra from The View has been pegged to be her replacement. I think they should give the job to Ann Curry because she's my idol.

I have also been thinking about theme parks this morning. I really miss going to theme parks...not that I ever really went to any when I was in Seattle (Enchanted Village -no Seattle Center - not since High School). There is Six Flags Hurricane Harbor just 45 minutes outside of Chicago... maybe I could find me a nice boy to take me there on a date! I would really like to go... here's the website address if you want to check it out and take me!

http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greatamerica/index.asp

It looks like it doesn't open until the end of April (and it looks expensive). So I guess I'll just have to wait. Maybe I could post my request on Craigslist.....

Oh well, I better get going. I have advising this morning and my interview. I also have to return dvd's to the library. I have to look pretty (not that that's hard for me!!!!).

No comments: