Saturday, April 15, 2006

Iffy wifi and sore legs.

Today I weighed in and was only up .8 which is still under my goal. I didn't eat the healthiest food last week so I'm sure that's why I was up. After the meeting I went to home depot and bought a heat gun and then went to the studio and worked for a few hours. Once I was done there I went to Stanley's to buy produce and then I walked to Whole Foods and had some samples. Then I walked all the way home from there... My right leg is killing me - I think it's because I wore my flip flops the whole way. Now I'm laying on the sofa watching Frasier and resting my legs and back. It sucks getting old.

My free wifi seems to be acting up today. I guess good things don't always last. Oh well... we'll see if it stays around.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to Church because it's Easter, hopefully we will sing my favorite church song of all time "Christ the Lord is Risen Today". As hymns go it's top notch! When I was walking today I found another UCC Church. I may have to visit there some day. It seems a little more my style, but who knows... It's called St. Paul's. I'm tired so I'm going to rest now.

No comments: