Sunday, April 16, 2006

Lamb Cakes and Easter Bunnies!


Happy Easter everyone! I am making a cake to take to my friend Jefferson's house this afternoon. I am tempted to try to create a lamb cake. People in Seattle don't make lamb cakes... they are kind of cute I think. Yesterday I saw some butter in the shape of a lamb as well.

For Easter dinner we are having Pork vindaloo (I don't know if that's how you spell it...) and other Indian food. Yum Yum. I am the first to admit that I don't stray far from the cuisine that I am used to but Jefferson is an excellent cook and I am looking forward to it. I'll have to look up the points for various foods before I go.

I get to sing my favorite song today...Aaaaaaleeeeeeuuuuuuuuia! (I'm not a bible thumper by any means but I am spiritual and do like to sing...).

My family in Seattle is having ell my other at my sister Melissa's house. She wouldn't tell my other sister Hilary what they were having... I'm sure I'll hear stories from them... Hilary is pregnant and has some strong aversions to food... Hilary and Melissa have a history of not always getting along. I am the intermediary for the most part, but since I am not in Seattle anymore they have to interact with each other more regular basis.

I'll post more later when more of my coffee has kicked in.

No comments: