Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Some of my work...


Some of my friends have asked me if I had any updated pictures of my work. This is what my studio looks like now. I consider it a transformation of everyday objects into extraordinary things. An everyday experience of the sublime. (did that sound convincing?). I have to get ready for my critique....

I've been thinking that I should design (or have someone design) packaging for my work so that people could just install it themselves at home. I think they could sell big at Home Depot.


Today I have advising and I might clean up my studio a little bit because I have a critique for my collecting class tomorrow.

Yesterday I bought a 1GB card for my digital camera. Friday and Saturday my Self Taught Artist (environment) class is traveling to Wisconsin to the Dickeyville Grotto and Taliesin. I am going to be in photo heaven. I will definitely post photos next week of my adventure. I also plan on eating good cheese and drinking some Wisconsin beer.

No comments: