Thursday, May 25, 2006

Kristi!

I got an email today from my friend Kristen (I like to call her Kristi and I let her call me Jenny (Jennie?)). She told me she reads my blog every morning which makes me very happy!

She works at the Law Firm that I worked at before I left for school. She is a legal secretary (just like my sister Hilary). She and I are both underachievers when it comes to finding men. It's not that we CAN'T find a man, it's that we are very picky... (okay, basically, I'm just a chicken when it comes to meeting people, getting out and about and expressing interest in people).

Right now I'm watching Starting Over, it makes me feel a little better about myself watching the people in that house. I suppose I could be in the Starting Over house myself but then all of my secrets would be out in the open and we can't have that! When the show is over I am going to go to the library and download the Dixie Chicks so I can listen to them tomorrow.

Maybe Kristi will email me a picture of herself so I can post it and show you all how cute she is!

No comments: