Friday, May 26, 2006

One More Thing From Seattle...

Mary Kay Laterneau and Villi Falau. They sure make a cute couple however strange it may be - They are going to be on the Today show this morning, hopefully they'll be on before I have to leave.

On the agenda today I am going to meet Karolina at 9:30 and walk to school. Hopefully my hip will survive - it's a little stiff again today. Then I'm going to give the tour and I think we (Karolina and myself) are going to go to the Dollar Tree to buy decorations and party favors for her birthday party. Tonight there is an opening of a show that Jerry Bleem is having... he's the person I am going to be a TA for in the fall.

So Mary and Villi were just on... they're a little strange but who knows... maybe it is true love.

Tomorrow will be the first morning I won't have to weigh in in about three years. I might just weigh in for the heck of it. NOT! I've been keeping pretty good track of what I've been eating and I haven't fallen off the wagon too much (with the exception of the Whole Foods debacle). Did I list off what I managed to hoover in a manner of a few minutes? Let's see if I can remember... 2 two bite scones, a chocolate lacey, a caremelita (it's a yummy shortbread cookie), 1 chocolate macaroon, three cheddar cheese cubes and a chicken quesadilla sample. I figured it was at least 18 points. Oh well, no going back!

That's it for now.

No comments: