Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My eyes are a bit puffy, but I'll be alright.


After an evening of a bit of crying and a lot of sleeping I am ready to face the world again. I don't want to think about my critique too hard, but some of the positives were, they commented on my photography (which is good), they liked my ugly art and my Lard pants. Marty and Karolina said that they were full of crap and I should keep doing what I'm doing. It's good to have friends that believe in what you do.

I guess my problem is that I don't have my convictions (my voice) clear about my work. Maybe I'll work on that.

Today is Karolina's critique, hopefully it goes better than mine. She is serving cocktail wieners wrapped in blankets with horseradish. I might go buy a bike afterwards. Tonight we are supposed to go to Guthries to drink and play board games.

All I have left to do before the end of the semester is put together my final project for my outsider art class. I have a week and a half.

No comments: