Thursday, May 04, 2006

Updates from the front....

Okay, so today wasn't so bad. First off I was a bit depressed because of my critique yesterday. I decided in order to elevate my mood I would dress like a girl - I figured if I looked nice I might feel nice, for the most part it worked.

I went to my friend Karolina's critique, hers went really well. Later, we took the train to her boyfriends place of employment (starbucks) and hung out until he was done (with a side trip to trader Joes). While we were at starbucks I bought myself a thermos (I'll post a picture tomorrow.). I then came home and had a small accident. I hooked my pinky toe in my laptop power cord and proceeded to knock the laptop on the floor and fall on my hip against my bedside table. I think I might be sore tomorrow. After watching exciting episodes of Americas Next Top Model and Lost I went to Guthries to meet a bunch of friends for drinks. I had two of the 22 oz Fat Tire Ales and played a few board games. Now (it's 2:11) I am posting and having some horseradish humus and whole wheat pretzels. Yum. I should probably go to bed if I plan on getting anything done tomorrow. Talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

But the laptop is OK, right? Right?