Saturday, May 13, 2006

One More Week Until Lifetime!

Okay, this morning I was a bit surprised when I stepped on the scale and was down .4 pounds... one more week and I will be a lifetime member of Weight Watchers. It's about time. After the meeting this morning I walked up to Jewel-Osco and bought stuff for a corn/black bean salad for our get together tonight. I also bought some Egg-Beaters (maybe it was Better than Eggs...) and when I got home I made myself an omelet with mushrooms, tomatoes and reduced fat cheddar cheese... it may sound like it's not so good but it was yummy!

Now I am listening to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me on WBEZ... Tom Hanks is/was playing Not My Job - he won.

Okay, I guess that's it for now, be back later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»