Friday, May 12, 2006

One Year Down, One to Go...

So I have officially completed my first year of Graduate study. What do I think? I think I need a drink (just kidding this time!).

I was told the first week of classes that time would fly and it has. There have been downs and downs and ups, but I have made it so far and before I know it will be all over. I think when I began I was an emotional wreck for a lot of reasons, but now I feel better and hopefully this summer I can experiment with putting together things I love to do with my art practice... (such as watching TV, eating, plants, geology and talking walks... oh, and looking for my future husband.)!

I am also looking forward to working on my suntan.

My project for class was received well. As I expected, I am my own worst critic.

I might take a bath tonight and use a whole bath bomb! Tomorrow I have weight watchers and we are having an end of the year fibers grad review/barbecue. Hmmm food!

I wish my wifi would come back. Oh well, I better check out now. I will wax poetic later. (what does that mean?)

No comments: