Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pictures of Bob Bridget Elizabeth and Dave... and Matt's Package



Finally I have trekked down to the library to use the wifi here.... These are pictures of my outing with Bob and friends...

My friend Matt sent me a care package yesterday... it was very nice of him... It contained things I really like (popcorn, candy and liquor..) and things that are just strange... (a satin pajama top with hearts on it, oatmeal, poker chips, black velvet painting kit...). Okay, oatmeal is not strange, but I would rather slit my wrists and drink my own blood than eat oatmeal (unless it's in a cookie). Last night I managed to polish off both packages of popcorn, and the Easter candy (20 points down the tubes there....). Matt just emailed me that he bought the pajama top at Goodwill for a skit he was doing at work... likely story.

Okay, I have to listen the Lost Podcast here for a few minutes.. I may post again soon.

1 comment:

WipeYourFeetOnTheMatt said...

That Matt is BRILLIANT and probably handsome, too.