Wednesday, May 17, 2006

To Do List.

Let's see! Today is my last day of my bus pass... I have to go to school and pick up my authorization form. Go on an Undergrad tour if the person who is good at giving it is available... I have to figure out how to reduce the size of my images into jpegs for a show I am going to apply to be in. It's all about sustainability and how art can fit into it... since most of my recent stuff is made out of garbage and recycled materials I figure I might as well go for it if I can figure out how to resize the images.

Today I also need to exercise a bit. I've been eating too much and not exercising. Well, I take that back, I did take a walk yesterday for about an hour and a half. I should also work in my studio a bit. I can't NOT work....

I wish wifi would come back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen --

Leo & I love your blog. He sends you a beeg "thbbbllllltttt" -- his new favorite sound.

I would like to know how to resize my image, too.