Saturday, June 17, 2006

Crankiness is a Virtue

I'm feeling a bit cranky (sad?) this morning. Maybe it's hormones - maybe it's just the constant nagging in my brain that my life is slipping by and I'm unsure what my life's purpose is. Maybe I'm just full of crap.

Things I wish I could change in my life. I wish I was a stronger speller. I wish depression didn't come so easily. I wish I didn't like to eat food so much. I wish my neighbors wouldn't scream at the top of their lungs in a foreign language (maybe they're watching soccer?). I wish I didn't care about certain people so much. I wish I didn't have to worry about finances. I wish I didn't have such crappy feet. They're cute and all but It's hard to have cute feet when you need to wear orthotics and supportive shoes (oh the inhumanity).

On the bright side.. yes, there is one. The other day someone told me that I was petite or "little" I think was the word they used. It's nice to be called that. Not that there's anything wrong with having some meat on your bones... Next weekend I am going to a Weight Watchers orientation meeting to find out about employment opportunities. It is going to be held in Oak Park - I've never been there. It's where Frank Lloyd Wright lived and worked before(while) he fell for that married woman and they had to move to Europe.

This is a picture I took of rust and shadows the other day. I guess that's a good enough description.

No comments: