Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's Hotter Than a Dog on Fire.

Well, I suppose it could be hotter. Today I did the following; I finished a book - it only took me three weeks. I went to Let's Pet Puppies and pet some puppies - the Jack Russell's were very cute, as were the Puggles, Beagles, Schnauzer and Chihuauas. Then I walked around a while and then came home. I took a nap on the futon for an hour and a half and now I'm just hanging out. I think I may go down to Wallgreen's and get something cold to drink.

I've been thinking again (as always) about what I want to do with my life. I was looking at Artist In Residency Programs at the National Parks. That would be fun. I once wanted to be a Park Ranger, I still may do it.

My friend Kristen just emailed me... She says I have a nice ass. That's a sweet thing for her to say.

Well, I guess I'll go now. Maybe I'll have some good dreams tonight.

No comments: