Saturday, June 10, 2006

Luau Tonight!


Tonight is Karolina's Birthday Party Luau, and starting tomorrow I'm back on the wagon, so I have to live it up while I can.
I always say that I am going to take a nap before I go out and today I WILL!

Last night I was just settling down in front of the television to watch some shows and Karolina called me.. we ended up walking down to school so she could pick up two fasteners. It was a good walk. I found 51 cents on the way there... I take all the money I find when I walk and put it in a bowl. I'm hoping to save up enough money for that tummy tuck. Maybe today I'll count up what I have so far.

It's raining this morning, it reminds me of home. I've been making lot's of plans for while I'm home... There's people to see things to do. I can't wait to see Tucker (and the rest of my family as well).

No comments: