Saturday, June 10, 2006

Body Issues....

Being a formerly fat person I am noticing areas of my body that are sagging and unsightly. For those of you who regularly peruse my blog you may recall that I posted a picture of myself in a bikini in the K-Mart dressing room. If you care to go back and take a look it's fine with me (I'm trying to learn to love my body).

This afternoon I was laying on the futon and noticed that although I have some good looking muscles in my abdomen there is a bunch o skin that is saggy, floppy and lays on top of it like a dead jellyfish (not to mention the faded stretch marks)... now if I could lay on my back all the time no one would ever be the wiser but it might be hard to get around being horizontal.

Another thing I've noticed is that ever since I had Lasik Eye surgery I can no longer focus on my armpits when I try to shave them, there's also the fact that the areas of where my hair grows is in different places since I had mamoplasty (breast reduction... and no, I'm not going to post pictures of my boobs on my blog - I have SOME boundaries.)

I guess that's it... now I have to get ready to do the hula at the luau!

2 comments:

KaminskyGirl said...

Hey!
I asked my mom about the spin the bottle game and she wanted me to ask you if it was at Mathew's Beach. I like all the pictures you post!!
Kaminsky

Jenerator said...

Yes, it was Mathew's Beach. I'm glad you like my photos. I like them too.