Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mahalo!




That means thank you in Hawaii. I had a good time at the luau last night and now I am officially on the wagon (at least until next Friday..). Here are some pictures. The top photo is the hostess with the mostess and her guest enjoying some food. Next is a closeup of Karolina and then there's Maria complete with oversized sunglasses, shotglass on a chain and lei! I did "the worm" at one point and there's video of that, but I can't put it here... (I might be able to but I don't know how.) People are usually impressed that an old broad like me has dance moves like that.

Today if I get up off the futon I might go to the ultimate frisbee game... it's a bit cold though so I doubt it. I'm still a bit fuzzy too so I might not be at the best of my abilities. If I can get some dishes and some laundry done I will consider the day a success.

No comments: