Monday, June 12, 2006

Ouch.

I woke up this morning and I feel like I've been hit with a truck. I should try to curtail my drinking and dancing... You know sort of like Footloose when they didn't let the kids dance because it led to nothing but bad news. Okay, maybe that's not a good analogy but it's the best I can come up with right now.

I slept in this morning until 8:20, starting next week I'm working so I have to sleep while I can.

On the Today Show right now they are having a fashion show for short men. Hubba Hubba! Also, Campbell Brown is Co Anchoring and Ann is back at the news desk... What the??? Maybe they don't want people to get used to Ann at the anchor spot, so that when Meredith takes over in September there won't be an uprising of the viewing public. That's my theory anyway...

No comments: