Monday, June 12, 2006

Dilemma

I'm currently sitting on my futon trying to keep myself from hoovering out the refrigerator and cupboards. I am not hungry, but I am feeling a need to make myself feel better. They (the Weight Watchers people) tell us to ask ourselves the following questions which make up a lovely acronym H.A.L.T.

Am I hungry? (no I'm not.) Am I Angry? (no, I don't think so.) Am I lonely? (I can definitely answer yes to that question....) Am I tired? (sort of...). Well, what can I do to make myself feel better... I guess I could go to meeting, there's one at 7:00. I could take a walk... I could get drunk... No that won't work. It will pass soon enough. I didn't spend any time walking today (except for giving the tour...).

Next week I will start TA ing so things will pick up and I won't have time to think about my life.

Tonight on ABC there's the premier of How to Get a Guy. I think I'll watch it and take some notes...

No comments: