Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Manny's

This morning on Today there is a segment on being a Manny. That's the male version of a Nanny... I have a friend who is a Manny for Annie Potts (from Ghostbusters and Designing Women fame). If I was a boy I might be a Manny.

Last night I watched How to Get the Guy and I did take notes. I can definintely relate to Anne She is "The Girl Next Door". Last night they taught her how to drop the hanky (that is let guys know you're interested). The way you do this is 1. Make eye contact (four seconds) 2. Smile 3. Invade their personal space. I actually have been practicing smiling at boys, an old co-worker of mine once told me I should smile at three boys every day. She was right - I have started doing this on a regular basis. Maybe today I'll go out and try the eye contact and invasion of personal space. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: