Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nicole, Keith, Tom and Katie


A hearty congratulations goes out to Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban who tied the knot today Down Under (that's Australia if you don't know). Her relationship is a 180 degree turn from her exes...You actually hope that things will work out for her, while we're waiting for the Tomkat fiasco to blow up any day.

Today is the Pride Parade, I've never been to one... it might be an opportunity to look at cute boys - although completely unavailable cute boys... I may give it a try. I start TAing for my Interior Architecture class tomorrow. I should probably get some grocery shopping done so I can have my menu planned out so I don't fall off the wagon. I have to weigh in on Saturday.

The informational meeting I went to yesterday seemed to go pretty well. I had an interview - I think my personality shown through (it usually does). I'll find out Monday evening what's the next step in obtaining my third job.

No comments: