Saturday, June 03, 2006

On The Prowl in Chi-Town.




For those of you who know me, can you actually visualize me "on the prowl"? I didn't think so. Well, my first official Date and Dash singles event is history. There might be more... You never know.

The first picture is of Eric. He owns his own company (software I think) and he flies (pilots?) helicopters. The second picture is of my friend Maria and Kevin. Kevin is interested in photography... I would write more about him but he's supposed to check out my blog and I wouldn't want to get my information about him wrong. Maybe he will post a comment so you can all see what he has to say for himself.

The last photo is of the sign in the bathroom. All you guys out there this is what the women's restroom looks like. Not so interesting huh?

I'll post again tomorrow about my adventure but I'm tired and need to sleep.

No comments: