Saturday, June 03, 2006

Tonight's the Night.

I'm going to mingle with singles, meet some mates, shimmy some sugar... I don't exactly know what that means, it's open to interpretation.

This morning I weighed in and I was down a pound. I guess the no money diet works. I went to Stanley's to buy produce and then I walked home. I went past the place where they are having the event tonight. It looks like a hole in the wall, but I'm up for anything. I might take my camera with me so you can all see how much fun I had.

Now I am trying to watch Seabiscuit. Hmm, biscuits sound good right now. I should probably eat something before I gnaw off one of my hands.. then I wouldn't be able to type. I may have to also take a disco nap so I can stay out late tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»