Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wednesday Is For Lovers.

The last two nights I have had dreams about boys (actually the same boy). I can't go into to many details but in last nights dream I was in the boys house when I shouldn't have been and then I was trying not to get caught... Any dream analyzers out there?

I remember when I first moved to Chicago I was an emotional wreck. I couldn't sleep let alone dream. I was taking melatonin to help and it seemed to work for the sleep problem but I didn't dream at all. When I finally settled down and stopped taking the melatonin I had a dream it was about a boy. I must like dreaming about them.

Tonight I have a meeting for the Early College Program. I hopefully will get to meet the faculty I get to work with this summer. Once I start working I probably won't be able to post as often as I have been.

No comments: