Monday, July 31, 2006

I Heart Going Home.

Today I am going home for a visit. I am really excited... The last time I went home (in December/January) I was still in a funk from all the upheaval in my life. This time I've got many things to do; see my family (and greet my soon to be niece, see my friends, go to the dentist, see my Weight Watchers buddies, drive my car, and hold my wiener dog Tucker. I'm also looking forward to not sweating while I sleep!

Did you all see that Lindsey Lohan was called out on the carpet for partying too much? The Producer of the movie she's working on sent her a letter saying she needed to grow up and start behaving like an adult. Good for him.



I've forgotten how much I enjoy watching the Today Show - I'm going to find out if my medication is making me fat within the next half hour. There's also going to be a segment on Vanity Fair's most stylish list (or something like that).

If I have time I'll post again later (maybe from the airport) . I've got to get ready soon - I've chosen the perfect outfit to wear on the plane (a cute black dress!) because I might sit next to my future husband on the plane.

No comments: