Monday, July 31, 2006

The Newest Member of Our Family!



You thought I was going to show you a picture of my niece! Wrong, close though - same parents- it's Hilary and Grant's new car!

So, as I was leaving my apartment this morning there was a notice saying that there had been a total of three break ins in my building in less than two weeks.

I went to Karolina's building and put my name on the waiting list for October (that's when my lease is up). I also took pictures of the broken locks on the fire escape and the notices people have put up. I don't think I want to stay here. Hopefully when I get back from my vacation I will still have a television and printer...

Only one hour until I leave for the Airport. I bought a few magazines to read on the plane. Now I just have to look pretty in case there are single men on my flight!

No comments: