Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stinky Bags!


Stinky (Tucker) says good morning! She was soooo excited to see me last night that she peed all over the deck. After the usual face licking ritual we sat on the sofa for a little while and watched the new show One Ocean View with Grandma. We then went to bed.

My flight was pretty uneventful except for the fact that there was an extraordinarily large amount of children on the flight and some woman up in first class required oxygen.

The real excitement occurred when I was trying to get my luggage off the carousel. As you can see by the photo, as my bag was coming around the corner something got stuck in one of the metal plates and off comes the back of my suitcase! Luckily only one of my bras and one Converse fell out; at least everything was clean. I can only imagine what would happen if someone's jacket strings became stuck in there!




Today I am heading over to Melissa's to hang out with my nephews and then go have lunch with my dad. At 4:00 I get to go to the dentist! Then it's off to Hilary and Grants for dinner. I'll try to take pictures so you can see how much fun I have.

No comments: