Wednesday, July 05, 2006

So You Think You Can Watch Rock Star???

As you might be able to tell from the title of this post I am back in my reality show television watching... I have been very busy this week with all my fireworks activity (and falling off the wagon.. but I'm didn't fall too far off... I'm back on again...whew!). Tonight I sort of watched Rock Star and I'm catching the tail end of So You Think You Can Dance. I missed How to Get the Guy on Monday... oh well I guess I'll just have to improvise when I go trolling for men.

I have to apologize for not having my usually witty posts. I find this working full time is wearing me down and I'm not up to snuff when posting. I used to be able to multitask.. I guess when you're making coffee and copies for attorneys it's a different sort of stress than working with a bunch of High School kids.

Friday we're going to the IIT Campus to draw the buildings by Mies van der Rohe. I'm excited to see a new part of the city...and It will be Friday! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: