Saturday, July 29, 2006

So....

I'm sitting here in just my underwear (visualize a Victoria Secret's model) - sweating like a pig on a spit.

This morning I helped Karolina move... people were impressed with my muscles (I'm a brute). In thanks for our help Karolina bought us lunch at The Burrito House. I had a fish taco and a chicken taco, they were pretty dang good. Oh, when we were moving her stuff a cute boy smiled at me... and Jefferson commented that I had a cute ass (I think that's a good compliment coming from a gay man...) He said he had never seen me in such few clothes and that I was little (I was wearing a tank top and shorts). That was nice to hear.

I start training to be a weight watchers receptionist on the 17th of August, bright and early in the morning - 6:45.

Tomorrow I need to do some laundry and pack to get ready for my trip home. I sure hope it's a bit cooler in Seattle than it is here... Even if it is hot it won't be so humid. Maybe I'll sit next to my future husband on the plane!!! Maybe he'll be a Doctor or an Engineer?? or a Movie Star. Okay, I'm still a bit loopy from my hectic schedule the past six weeks.

No comments: