Friday, August 18, 2006

Blah...

I'm still in a funk today. I wish it would go away... I think I need to start exercising more and get my endorphins going. I think I might stop by Bally's this afternoon and check out their plans. I don't think I can join, because I can't afford it, but it might be nice to take a tour and see what they have to offer.

If anyone has money to donate towards my exercise fund I accept Paypal. Just send me an email.

Today I have a tour to give and then a Weight Watchers staff meeting tonight. It will be nice to meet some new people - I scheduled the rest of my mentoring sessions for next week so I can get up and running when it comes to working.

Part of the reason I'm in a funk is I'm starting to worry about money again. I know I'm not going to be thrown out on the street but It's stressful paying for tuition and scraping together money just to live. I hate relying on others for funding - I've been used to taking care of myself (for the most part) for a long time and I hate asking for help.

Hi PJ!

No comments: