Friday, August 18, 2006

TGIF

Let's see... I just got back from my first Weight Watchers staff meeting... It was interesting. Sort of a cross between a church meeting and a 12 step group... I sat in the back with my leader Dawn and her friend Sue. I felt like the bad kids in class which was kind of fun.

Guess what they have as refreshments at WW meetings??? WW food! Plus pretzels, fruit and water... I was waiting for them to bring out the lo-cal beer but it didn't happen. Maybe next time - I was tempted to ask if people went out drinking after these meetings but I held my tongue.

Why don't they call people who work at the Post Office Post Officers??? Just a thought I had earlier today.

This afternoon I went to my studio after the tour and worked at melting my flexwax so I can start casting my feet. I'm not sure where this is going to lead but I'm interested in it so that's good. I also started thinking about titles for my noontime lecture which will be on Wednesday, September 13th... Y'all should come if you're in Chicago. I'm thinking about making it a potluck. Maybe I'll serve Weight Watcher food and candies... if you eat too many of them though, you could have intestinal distress (sorbitol you know....).

If you haven't figured out from my chatty-ness I'm in a bit better mood this evening. I haven't talked to Mom today so I don't know how Stinky is doing.



This image came up when I did a Google image search for "Stinky".

I bet you I'll find out more tomorrow.. Then I'll let you know how she's doing.

No comments: