Saturday, August 19, 2006

Seahawks on Sunday Night Football!

Yay, my beloved Seahawks will be on NBC Sunday night football tomorrow. I don't know who they're playing but I really don't care! Go Seahawks! I can break out my t-shirt again.

This morning after my meeting I went to Stanley's and Trader Joe's. When I got home I made a mango/peach salsa with red onion, cilantro, lime and red pepper... I'm going to serve it over some baked tilapia. I bought the tilapia at Target last week (frozen) and figured I'd give it a shot. When I was home (Seattle) I had salmon a few times and I realize that I really miss fish. Granted frozen tilapia is not salmon from the pacific but it will do for now.

Today Andrew (he who belongs with Karolina) is leaving for Daytona Beach to go to school. Tonight we are going over to her house for a girls night. I was thinking of bringing stuff to do our toenails... I'm not sure though. It's tough when someone you've been with for a long time leaves you; even if you're expecting it - it's that whole fear of change thing again.

All one can do in these situations is just take it one day at a time and go forward.

No comments: