Sunday, August 20, 2006

Plastered

This morning I went down to the studio and made some molds of my feet. Tomorrow or Tuesday I will work on making plaster casts from them.... I have also been dismantling my studio so that I can move into a different one. All of that should keep me busy for a while.

Last night we went over to KG's and did our nails, used face masks and ate food... We watched the movie Heathers. I really like that movie. It reminds me of the good old (or bad?) old days post high school.

I'm tempted to go to the Dollar Tree and pick up supplies for mold making but there's a Cubs game that should be getting out shortly (I think) and I'd spend money which I necessarily don't have... I guess I'll just stay in and study my WW receptionist materials.

Tonight I get to watch the Seahawks on TV! Big Brother too - I'm psyched! Maybe I'll clean a bit too.

No comments: