Friday, September 15, 2006

I can't sleep...

I was at the Financial Aid office today trying to figure out why I didn't get paid for my TA job. While I was waiting I looked at my anticipated financial aid and it said that I was going to get a 3,000 refund. I couldn't figure out how this could be... then it hit me here while I was in bed (I'm actually sitting on the futon right now - not sleeping).

It appears that when I was updating my classes and credits for the semester I dropped my one class and when I was trying to add three credits to my graduate advising it didn't work. I am only registered for 12 credits. I hope it's just an easy fix... I can't handle much more stress or I might have a breakdown. Okay, not really - but it would really suck if I can't fix it - I would like to think that school would like to have that extra 3,000 dollars.

God I need a fill in the blank!

No comments: