Friday, September 15, 2006

Still feeling like crap.

I got a good nights sleep but am still feeling crappy. It's a combination of sinus pressure and headache mixed with a bit of phlem. Today should be fairly low key.

I'm officially at the point of having no clean knives or coffee cups (strange combination I know.). I rinsed out the least offensive coffee cup for my coffee this morning. Do you all know how much I love coffee?

I have two very important appointments next week. The first is an appointment to get a haircut and a brow wax and the other is to get help working on my resume so that I can be well equipped for that big world out there.

Melissa (my sister) is hooking me up with the art teacher at her school in Seattle (it's a private catholic high school) I think I'll be going in to talk to them about my work and or being an artist. I guess you need to start somewhere.



This is an image from Google Earth of the Jewel-Osco near my apartment.

No comments: