Thursday, September 07, 2006

I survived the ordeal...


I made it through my first WW receptionist gig. I only subtracted wrong once (that I know of), well actually I didn't subtract wrong, I just started from a wrong weight so the end result was wrong.

I'm beginning to feel a bit on the exhausted side... only five more days and then I can rest.



Those feet you see are Hilary and Katie's. I'm working on a piece about my family's feet and requested that all my sisters and my mother send me photos of theirs. It's a long story.

I better go to bed now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org