Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yikes!

I suppose I should say something... Hi.

I've been busy, but you all know that. Yesterday I got a call from one of the WW leaders asking me if I could work a meeting tonight. I said yes. I'm a little nervous - I hope I don't subtract wrong or do my Tally stamps wrong. I hate not knowing what I'm doing.

This morning I actually slept in until 6:30 and I've also started working on my Powerpoint presentation for my lecture.

Did you hear that Paris Hilton was arrested on suspicion of DUI? What is this world coming to?

I guess I should move. I'm feeling a bit lethargic... maybe I just need my vitamins.

As I was typing that last sentence I realized that I left an ear of corn in my microwave last night. I was going to eat it for dinner but I guess I'm a little late. Oh well, I better go throw it out.

No comments: