Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm a bit under the weather...

I'm getting a sore throat.

I have to give my lecture on Wednesday and I hope I'm done with it soon. I'm one of those people who goes over things until it's sort of how I want it. Then I just go with it.

Today I had advising, it went really well. I can't wait for this week to be over and then I can get back to my studio practice in earnest. I think I'm going to go to bed early - maybe I'll get up early and work on everything.

I realized today that most of my work falls into two categories; food and love... I hope to expand on that more later.

Two days until Meredith Viera premieres on the Today show. I've put out a request for a VCR on the Freecycle group list... hopefully I'll find one soon. I'd like to get one before the fall TV season starts.

No comments: