Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's not even 9 am...

I've been sooooo productive this morning. I've done dishes, laundry, colored my hair (and you thought it was natural!), prepared dinner for the next few days, made and ate a healthy breakfast and given birth!

Okay, so I didn't give birth, but if I WAS with child I'm sure I could have fit that in as well.

I must admit that did get up at 5 am. I was so tired last night that I was in bed at 8:30 and asleep by 9:00.

Today I have to install my display case... I'm not exactly sure what it's going to be.. but I have some idea. I'll take a photo and post it here later in the week. I have to also work on my presentation sometime today.

This morning I've been watching stories about remembering 9/11.... It makes me sad... Tomorrow night there's going to be a special on Frontline called "Faith and Doubt at Ground Zero". I hope I can stay up for it. I haven't read much about it, but the promo I saw last night seems interesting.

No comments: