Monday, September 25, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

I realize that it is only Monday - but why does it feel like Friday? Could it be that I my hip is aching again? Could it be that I haven't had any coffee yet (yes, I think that's it!)?

Today is going to be busy - I have advising, I'm giving a tour and I have readings and a short paragraph to write for my classes. Then of course tonight there's "How I Met Your Mother" etc...

I'm working on writing a new artists statement.. I met with the career Development Office last week and I was given the assignment to look at other artists who work in the same vein as I do (Sarah Sze, Jessica Stockholder etc..) and see how they talk about their work. I need to work on my vocabulary...

Yesterday at Stanley's I bought a pineapple, they had a big box of them outside and they were standing there coring them.. It was really yummy. I also bought shallots - I've never bought them before... what to do with them???

No comments: