Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Synapse slowdown

I'm not moving too fast this morning. I guess that's alright. I feel as though I should be doing something besides sitting on the futon.

Okay, I just went to the bathroom so I guess I've done something.

Today I have my Text off the Page class. We are going to be discussing public art projects.... I've got a slew of ideas but I can't divulge yet. We are going to be partnered with another person and then we'll have a few weeks to put our stuff together to present for the class. I guess you could call the Grocery Store Fieldtrips as public art (or public something..).

Since I haven't ranted for a while I guess I will.... Yesterday we (the MFA's who will be participating in the show next year) got an email re: mandatory meetings that are a requirement for participation in the show. My problem is that both the meetings are scheduled on Mondays at the same time that I give my Graduate tours... I want to go to the meetings but I would also like a paycheck. Additionally, the second meeting is scheduled the same day as one of the Fibers and Material Studies Grad lectures. Can't they have more than one session? Is that too much to ask?

Okay, stick a fork in me, I'm done.

No comments: