Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's going to be a long semester.

I haven't even been in class for an entire week and already I'm exhausted. I'm looking forward to Friday because I don't have anything on the schedule... at least I don't think I do.

I woke up this morning at 5 am and was pretty much busy the entire day. I got home in time to catch up with Big Brother All Stars... Will was evicted! ha ha ha.

My Text off the Page class looks really good, we will have a show at the end of the class... it will be nice to have my work shown at least once before the MFA show.

I would write more but my eyes are blurring... I better go to bed. Tomorrow I have Graduate Advising with Mr. Jim Zanzi and a Frank Lloyd Wright Art History class (which I will probably end up dropping...I just have too much to do).

No comments: