Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Shout out to Dundee!

I have a stat counter on my blog which enables me to see where people are visiting my blog from. Lately I've had people from Istanbul and Chicago, Missouri and Seattle and especially Dundee Scotland. You may recall (or not) that my friend Simon is from Dundee. If you need to refresh your memory about Simon you can link to his website from this very page!

This morning a different part of my body hurts - it's the back of my left leg (which is attached to my left hip)... well actually it feels like the hamstring... I'm guessing it's just a part of the whole hip thing... maybe I'll slum down by the massage school today and try to get a free rub down (okay that sounds bad!).

It's supposed to get cold tonight. I may actually have to sleep under the covers tonight... that would be a concept.

Well, I know it's early, but I should probably get moving... my life isn't getting any longer just sitting here.

No comments: