Monday, September 04, 2006

Overindulgence.

I did really well today... until now... I went to the studio and worked on making molds of my feet and I bought my books for my Exhibition Process Class ($103.88!). I also went to the Museum and did my assignment for the class. On the way home I stopped by the new Lush store at Marshall Fields and bought some shower gel; it's called the Olive Branch and it smells really good. If you happen to see me tomorrow I'll let you sniff me... but you'll have to ask first.

Well, after all that I stopped by Jewel and got the two piece fried chicken meal (with Tater Babies) and some cookies.. I should have been like Nancy Reagan and just said no but I am weak... most of the cookies are gone now and I am uncomfortable.

I was thinking to myself - "self... why do you like food so much?" That's a good question, I like the way food tastes, the smell, the satisfaction I get shoving it in my face... hmm... would it be better if I was addicted to something like sex or liquor? I don't think so.... (well maybe sex... ha! just kidding). I wish I could just turn my brain off when it comes to food.

Tomorrow I have my Text off the Page class, That's the one I'm really looking forward to.. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

Well, I better sit here and digest a bit. I've been watching the unauthorized Different Strokes story... Poor Gary Coleman, and Todd and Dana...

No comments: