Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Chairy and Pee Wee



This is a picture of us on Saturday night. I'm Chairy, Karolina was Pee Wee and Jen was Carmen San Diego. I'm waiting on getting some better pictures of my costume and will post them once I get them. I was very popular with the ladies at the party I attended. Everyone wanted to dance with Chairy.

Today I am getting pampered and working on my elevations and plans for my Ex. Process class... it's the same thing every week, I plan on getting work done ahead of time but then I've been so busy I don't get to it until the day before class. I guess that means I better get off my butt and move it.

Oh, yesterday on the Today show everyone dressed up for Halloween (I was less than impressed)... Meredith was dressed as Bette Midler but she looked like Ariel from the Little Mermaid... I was confused momentarily yesterday but figured it out after a minute or so.

Happy November.

No comments: