Thursday, November 02, 2006

Teeth Bleaching....

Today (I shall now refer to my favorite morning show in the first person) talked about teeth whitening this morning... I'm all for it, but it costs too much. Maybe I could sign myself up for some makeover show and get an overhaul that way?

Have I told you lately that I'm tired? I thought I was going to have the week off from WW but it turns out that I am going to fill in for someone tonight... I don't mind, I can use the money. I think I'll suit up today because I did get my hair cut and my brows done yesterday so I'm not looking so frumpy (not that looking frumpy is bad...). You never know, Mr. Right might be out there on the streets today!

Now Today is talking about winter dressing essentials.... I wonder what they have to say - something about a little black dress - accessories etc... all this crap will make you freeze though if you were to go out in sub zero temperatures in them... oh to be in a warm climate and have money and no flabby abs...

This weekend is going to be very busy... I have a total of four parties to go to, a reception, a tour of Graceland Cemetery scheduled and I have to make cookies for class on Saturday (some parents are coming). it seems that when I think things are going to slow down there's just something else that shows up to make me busy again.

I should probably finish up the coffee and get ready to go - I still have some work to do on my elevations before I go to class this afternoon.

No comments: