Friday, November 03, 2006

Today is your birthday (Melissa).

Today is my oldest sisters birthday, I won't say how old she is because she might not want me to be spreading the good news.

It's cold outside this morning... I don't like being cold. I like the sun.

Yesterday I sent an email to some of my professors at the University of Washington about an information session for SAIC being held this weekend in Seattle. It was nice to hear back from them. I heard from the two that I studied in Rome with back in 2002 - I really had a good time back then, that's when I first realized that I could be an artist. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I've got too much to do and too little time... I'm also feeling a bit like a slug today. I need to get back on track when it comes to exercising as well. Oh the trials and tribulations of a 39 year old graduate student...

No comments: