Thursday, November 16, 2006

Girls just wanna have fun.

Cyndi Lauper, what a gal... I remember when She's so Unusual came out (was it 1984???)... oye I'm getting old. Time After Time was the first so-called slow song I ever danced to with my first boyfriend Trevor Gong (I wonder whatever happened to him?). It was at summer camp and boy, I was head over heels for him.... I had the tingle... I'll explain the tingle at a later time.

Karolina's lecture went well... I'll have to go back and check the documentation later to give you the real review.

Tomorrow I have to work and then pick up a typewriter. I need it for a piece I'm working on for a show I'm going to be in at the end of the semester. I'm feeling a lack of energy right now, maybe it's just because I'm tired.

For Thanksgiving I'm thinking of going to see a movie... if anyone has an suggestions please let me know. I'm thinking maybe I'll see Happy Feet.

No comments: